Culture Shock
We didn't get out of Iquitos today. Didn't get a permit to travel up river until 3pm. Our goal is to leave at 8am and run to Santa Rita tomorrow. ---No Plans Survive The Jungle---- We managed to finish all the shopping. Paint, parts, more food, plastic plates on and on. Pray as we had a clash of wills already. We ended up recognizing the enemy at work and prayed through it. I think all is well.

This is our plan..... run to Santa Rita, start work come back on Friday to Nauta. Saturday at 6 am I will take a taxi to the Airport and get the first group, we hired a bus to take us to Nauta, I will then run up river with the group drop them off and get them settled, head back to Nauta. Do it again, then again......

I'm not sure when I can post again, I will be in Nauta for a few nights waiting for groups and I'm not sure if they have an internet connection there......

1 comment:

Bob Vance said...

We are praying for smooth relations among all who go to preach, teach, and serve. May they focus on Him and His will - not their ways. You sound more and more like the "River Taxi". God bless you with safety as you navigate the waters.
Pastor Bob V