Joel, Amy, and Carmen have roughly 3 more months left of their 6 month Spanish course in Arequipa, Peru, and they are already making huge strides with the language. The improvement in Joel’s communication skills was evident when he visited the jungle in December. We’re praising God for their progress!
- For us to stay focused on God's vision for the ministry as we head into 2018
- For Joel to keep his priorities in order: God first, his wife and family second, and the ministry third
- For Joel, Amy, and Carmen to get as much out of language school as possible
- That the benefits of knowing the language better will outweigh any disruption resulting from Joel being temporarily gone from our area of ministry
- That the new class of seminary students in 2018 will be faithful in their attendance and successful in applying what they learn
- For wisdom as we consider future projects in the villages
At JungleMaster we strive to use your financial contributions wisely and with the highest integrity. Your 2017 donations totaled $151,458. To the left is a summary of how expenditures were distributed over the year.