Hi there,

This should be cool!.....my Sat-Phone is working now as a modem and I will be able to transmit from the deepest parts of the Amazon. My plan is to up load daily photos and moment by moment up-dates from the remote little village of Dos de Mayo. Forward This to Your Friends.....

We leave Sunday.
Check out    http://junglemaster.blogspot.com/   daily!!....
Send this link to your friends!
Add yourself as a "follower" on blogger to get e-mail notifications of posts....
Announce this in your Church and small group...

This trip includes;
Rich Bosman, John Swobody, John Shorthill, Ed Alm, Alivia Danskin, Craig Johnson and Tom Clark; when we get to Iquitos we'll pick up my Director, Lucho Rios, Wilder and our cook Alan. Once we hit Santa Rita (180 Miles up river from Iquitos) we pick up two Peruvian nurses and the local Doctor. From Santa Rita we travel 120 miles up a side river to get to Dos de Mayo. We have a huge pile of medical supplies donated by many local agencies and companies.

OH yeah....If you
know me and picked up this "forward" from a friend, I need to get your e-mail to keep you posted..Send me a note and get on my list...

Check out my blog and see what happened on the last trip, it will blow you away!...http://junglemaster.blogspot.com/

Want to help? Right now we could use your gift to offset our costs for medical supplies (drugs we purchased in Peru) and transportation. Go to www.junglemasterusa.com and hit the donate link. Or you can mail a check to our office at 1323 Lincoln St. Bellingham, WA 98229

Pray for Safety and all of the Logistics of 600+ miles of jungle by boat....

Only for Him
Tom Clark

No comments: