Ready, Set, Go..
This will be the shortest turn around that I've ever had. 18 days from return to departure. Praise God that this time I'm not as tired as I normally am and I can see going again as a real possibility. (Really Real) When we leave on May 2nd, I will be accompanied by 6 Bellingham'ers...This will be a medical mission to Dos de Mayo, deep in the Amazon.

I've been to Dos de Mayo before and its so deep in the jungle that they like to say that they have been forgotten by the government and the world. We expect about 400 people from the local jungles to start to gather in the village soon, word is out up river and they are coming to meet us.

We have needs too, we have to purchase medical supplies and medicines and expect to spend 1000 dollars on vaccines. If you want to help where there is no help, contact me or go to www.junglemasterusa.com and hit the "Donate" link.

No comments: